JAGSOM OFFERS INTERNATIONAL BBA (IBBA) IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LEADING B-SCHOOLS ACROSS THREE CONTINENTS – EUROPE, US, AUSTRALIA; ADMISSIONS 2022 CLOSING SOONAACSB Accredited Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) offers unique International BBA (IBBA) in partnership with three prestigious international B-schools –KEDGE Business School, France; University at Albany, State University of New York and University of Wollongong, Sidney Business School, Australia. JAGSoM IBBA offers a unique opportunity for Indian BBA students to study at best Indian …
AACSB Accredited Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) offers unique International BBA (IBBA) in partnership with three prestigious international B-schools –KEDGE Business School, France; University at Albany, State University of New York and University of Wollongong, Sidney Business School, Australia. JAGSoM IBBA offers a unique opportunity for Indian BBA students to study at best Indian and International B-schools, and pursue a global career. The students have the opportunity to earn two degrees at affordable fees
MBAUniverse.com News Desk | September 14, 2022
AACSB accredited Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) has partnered with three prestigious International B-Schools namely KEDGE Business School, France; University at Albany, State University of New York, USA and University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School, Australia to offer a unique International Bachelor in Business Administration (IBBA) program in India. As part of the four-year program, the student has the opportunity to study for 2 years in India and 2 years at any of the three B-schools in France, Australia or USA and earn two undergraduate degrees in management. Admissions 2022 are currently open and program starts in October 2022.
JAGSoM is amongst the first 6 business schools in India to be awarded the AACSB accreditation. The IBBA program will be offered by JAGSoM B-school at its group’s Vijaybhoomi University Karjat Campus near Mumbai. Sharing more details, Sanjay Padode, Founder of JAGSOM and President of Vijaybhoomi University, said: “JAGSOM has been innovating year on year to develop programs that nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals. This program has been designed by top faculty to help an Indian student prepare for an international career both in India and abroad.”
Before we discuss more details, here are the key benefits of this unique IBBA program.
JAGSoM IBBA Program: Key Benefits for Students
Here are the top highlights of this unique IBBA program offered by JAGSoM:
1. Study at top Internationally accredited B-schools: JAGSoM International BBA is offered by the all the AACSB accredited B-schools in India and abroad offering global standard of quality education. While KEDGE Business School is triple crowned with International Accreditation by AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB; University at Albany, State University of New York and University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School, Australia are also AACSB Accredited.
2. Opportunity to Earn National & International Degree in 4 Years: Participants get a chance to study at two strong academic institutions and earn 2 degrees and get a dual country experience. JAGSoM faculty members and all the three International B-schools’ faculty members are domain experts with decades of research in their chosen disciplines.
3. Cost-effective European Program: The program is offered at a relatively low tuition fee of Rs. 20 to 25 lakhs for Kedge B-school. Similar programs by other institutions are offered at more than two times the cost. In addition, students have an opportunity to earn during internship with good average stipend of 1000 US Dollars or Euros per month.
4. Strong Placements with Industry Exposure: The graduates of International B-schools like KEDGE are placed at an average salary of 50K Euro and similar placements are expected for the graduates from University at Albany and Sydney Business School. Besides, on completion of the course, the JAGSoM IBBA students can get a similar opportunity.
JAGSoM IBBA India Module at Vijay Bhoomi University
Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) is a leading B-school in India. Vijay Bhoomi University is a State University as per the VBU Act passed by Maharashtra State Assembly in 2018. It is India’s first liberal university, which aspires to offer relevant and quality education and engage in high-quality research in engineering, business, law, science, and liberal arts. Based in Karjat, Raigad, the university is devoted to nurturing holistic, socially responsible, and continuously employable professionals
Key details about the IBBA India Module are as below:
- Total Duration: 2 Yrs
- Degree Offered: BBA
- Degree granting University/Institution: JAGSoM, Vijay Bhoomi University
- Accredited by: AACSB/UGC
- Total Tuition Fees: 8 Lac tuition fee for 2 yrs
- Total Living Cost: INR 2,40,000
- Scholarship Availability: 50% scholarship on VU tuition fee
- Admission Status: Open | Apply Now
International Partners & International Module
The students of IBBA have three options to pursue international modules of 2 years in France, USA or Australia as per following details:
Option 1: Study in Europe @ Kedge Business School, France
KEDGE Business School is triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. It is a French business school and grande école. A grande école is a specialised elite professional school that is separate from, but parallel and often connected to, the mainstream French public university system. The grandes écoles offer teaching, research and professional training in single academic fields such as engineering, business administration, public policy and administration. A significant proportion of their graduates occupy senior positions in French business, academia, civil service and civil society.
Kedge Business school was founded in 2013 from the merger of two grandes écoles: Bordeaux Ecole de Management (ESC Bordeaux), founded in 1874 in Bordeaux; and EUROMED Management in Marseilles (ESC Marseille), founded in 1872 in Marseille. KEDGE has multiple campuses in France (Marseille, Bordeaux, Toulon, Paris); and in China (Shanghai, Suzhou), Senegal (Dakar), Côte d’Ivoire (Abidjan).
Talking about this association, Alexandre de Navailles, General Manager of KEDGE Business School said, “We are thrilled to offer Indian students this joint program unique opportunity to acquire specific skills that only two top institutions, Kedge and JAGSoM, can offer. They will benefit from the best combination of strong academics, our powerful network of corporations in France, and our unique pedagogy on our first-class campus in Marseille”
Kedge International Module Details
- Total Duration: 2 Years
- Degree Offered: International BBA
- Degree granting University/Institution: Kedge Business School, France
- Website: https://student.kedge.edu/programmes/international-bba-dual-degree-progr…
- Accredited by: AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
- Total Tuition Fees: 15000 Euros
- Total Living Cost: 20,000 Euros
- Scholarship Availability: Yes, KEDGE offers four different scholarships. They are based on the timing of your application, your educational/financial background, or your academic performance during your academic year at KEDGE.
Option 2: Study in USA @ University at Albany, State University of New York
The University at Albany has a rich history dating back more than 175 years. Founded in 1844, as a “normal school” to train teachers, it had earned national distinction in 1962 and became a broad-based public research institution. Today, the University at Albany is a major public research university where over 17,000 undergraduate and graduate students collaborate with top-ranked faculty to conduct major research and scholarship in a wide range of disciplines.
University at Albany, State University of New York Module Details
- Total Duration: 2 Years
- Degree Offered: Bachelor of Science program in Business Administration (BUS) or the Bachelor of Science program in Financial Market Regulation (FMR)
- Degree granting University/Institution: University at Albany, State University of New York
- Website: https://www.albany.edu/
- Approved by: (Regulatory body) State University of New York
- Accredited by: AACSB
- Total Tuition Fees: $31,145.28 for one year of undergraduate studies Check Complete Fee
- Total Living Cost: If students live on campus, they will pay $9,798 for housing and $5,850 for dining (current year rates)
- Scholarship Availability: The maximum scholarship award is $17,500 per year for freshmen applicants. These scholarships are renewable, provided that the student maintains a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, and remains continuously enrolled as a full time student at UAlbany paying non-resident tuition. Scholarships are also available for select international transfer students, with the maximum award being $9,500. Check More Details on Scholarships for international students
Option 3: Study in Australia @ Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
The University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university. The university has an enrolment of more than 35,000 students (including over 13,000 international students), an alumni base of more than 40000. The UOW Sydney Business School is one of the leading B-schools globally. UOW’s Wollongong campus is set in native Australian bush and is one of the most picturesque university campuses in Australia. Wollongong is close to Sydney, just 90 minutes by road or train. Wollongong is a student city, so the cost of living is less than other major Australian cities. It is the ideal place to live and study. UOW is one of the best universities in Australia for graduate employer satisfaction
BBA from VU and from UOW has a 6 credit of practice course at Australia – “Professional Experience in Business”, equivalent to Vijay Bhoomi University Industry Internship Program. The unique pedagogy involves “Learning by Doing.”
Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Module Details
- Total Duration: 2 Years
- Degree Offered: The Degree is offered with one of the specializations – Bachelor of Business (Finance) / Bachelor of Business (Marketing) / Bachelor of Business Administration
- Degree granting University/Institution: University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School
- Website: https://www.sydneybusinessschool.edu.au/
- Accredited by: AACSB
- Ranking: In the Good Universities Guide 2022, UOW achieved 5 stars for undergraduate skills development and postgraduate skills development.
- Tuition fee for Year 3 and 4 at UOW: INR 25 Lac
- Living Cost: The cost comes to AUD 250-450 per week. Also has iHouse with expenses @$325 per week. Check Complete details
- Scholarship Availability: Scholarships are available upto $5000 for deserving candidates. Check Scholarship details
- Placements: The Australian Government allows eligible graduates to work in Australia temporarily. Besides the placements and job titles will depend upon the specializations and area of concentration
Talking about the program, Dr. Shalini Kalia, Dean, JAGSoM (VU Mumbai Campus), says, “This is a wonderful opportunity for the students to get international dual degree from two internationally reputed institutions at an affordable pricing that leads to exciting career opportunities globally.”
JAGSoM IBBA Admission: Important Dates
Following are the key important dates for JAGSoM IBBA Admission
Last date to Apply
Open | Apply Now
From the above article, it is clear that JAGSoM International BBA in partnership with 3 prestigious international B Schools is a good program for BBA aspirants. The admission application process for JAGSoM IBBA admission 2022 is currently open. Apply now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on JAGSoM Vijay Bhoomi University