Put your competencies to build India’s first liberal professional university
Join us on a journey of institution building, creativity and discovery as Vijaybhoomi embarks on a journey of unparalleled growth. The University offers you limitless opportunities for professional enrichment and personal fulfilment. As a liberal professional university, with a unique portfolio of degree programs, we also offer exceptional academic and non-academic careers.
If you do not find a suitable open position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will include your CV in our profile bank and will revert as soon as a suitable opportunity, fitting your competencies, arises.
Job Description: Admission Manager/Counsellor
Job Location: Vijaybhoomi University, Karjat campus
Position: Admission Counsellor/Manager
Reporting to: Dean/Manager – Admissions
Key Purpose of the Job:
The position is the first point of contact for any prospective student if they come for Admission in Vijaybhoomi University. The job holder assists in the admission process of students for a particular Vijaybhoomi Institution. Admission Counsellor conducts campus tours for the prospective student(s) and their parents.
Fresher for Admission Counsellor and for Manager Admissions position 3-5 Years Experience in University/College Environment, in Admissions/ Registration or student services preferred.
· Provide accurate information about our programs to the prospective student and parent. Communicate the value proposition of the university and convince the students to include our program in their respective preference list. Also convince students and parents to join our program
· Information assimilation
· Assist students during the Admissions process
· Participate in the Admissions event(s) when necessary
· General Responsibility
· Build broad knowledge on the college applications /software used for maintaining the data/ Records.
· Maintain all the new student Records
· Assist in providing scholarship for the intake student base on criteria
Assist students during the Admissions process
· Handle Scheduled campus tours and conduct guided tours for the students/parents and provide details with respect to the course/programs.
· Connect the interested candidate(s) with the Registrar or Dean for the admissions procedure.
· Assist in coordination of admissions interview panel and provide administrative support (PI, Zoom-Link, Webinars)
· Report on applicant status from time-to-time to the Leadership team/Management. (Through ATS)
· Process application for refund of registration money
Participate in the Admissions event(s) when necessary
· Issuing Offer Letters as per the Vijaybhoomi Policy.
· Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
· Raising PR/PO for Marketing Dept, Scheduling VUSAT, Maintaining information BRT, NPF, ATS,
· Assist Registrar as per requirement
KPIs: Admissions Councellor
Key Performance Indicators
· Student Feedback, Counselor feedback, Converting lead in student
· Maintaining Records of all the New Students in the System. (ATS)
· Deliver performance in line with the target metrics defined by Manager/QMS for admission conversion from enquiry.
· Required English proficiency. Marathi, Hindi can be second language
· Must have Graduate in any field/Law/Engineering/Music/Design or MBA
· Looking for a candidate from Karjat, Bhivapuri, Neral, Khopoli, Khalapur region
· Remuneration: Attractive Salary + Incentive
You can share your cv on email@example.com
or you may reach out us on +91 6366568108.