Dr Thejus KarthaAssistant Professor, Vijaybhoomi School Of Science and Science
- Ph.D. Computational Chemistry, IIT Hyderabad, India
- Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu, India
- Dr. Thejus Kartha has completed his Ph.D in Computational Chemistry from the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. He worked on classical molecular simulations of modern battery electrolytes and liquid systems, and currently teaches chemistry at the INSOFE School of Data Science, Vijaybhoomi University. He explores the applications of data analytics and AI in chemical systems.
- During his stint at the Central University of Tamil Nadu, he did internships at the University of Kerala, CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, and the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram. He has published 7 papers in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Apart from his vast educational background, he is an experienced theatre actor and a music enthusiast. Dr. Thejus has acted in plays and has launched music albums independently.
Areas of Expertise
- Molecular modeling & simulations
- Data analysis
- Data visualization